Metal Fabrication by RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining
At RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining, we have a combined 130 years of experience in manufacturing, welding, and design. We offer a wide range of metal fabrication capabilities that allow us to create a layout, measure, machine, weld, finish, or assemble to your exact specifications and requirements. As leaders in all types of fabrication, we are proud to provide services both locally and nationwide. We have become the premier choice for general contractors, homeowners, contractors, architects, and engineers due to our ability to utilize enhanced custom metal work technology like no one else. If you’re based in Ogden, UT or the surrounding areas, let us be your one-stop machine shop for all of your metal fabrication needs.
Advantages of Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our staff at RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining have an extensive history of production, problem-solving, and exemplary customer service. We specialize in all types of precision metal fabrication, including:
- Laser cutting – Laser cutting offers unlimited customization options and is capable of cutting wood, plastic, metal, and more into any shape imaginable.
- Water jetting – for softer materials such as plastics & aluminum.
- Forming and bending – Regardless of size, we can manufacture custom tooling to accomplish bends that many other fabricators are not trained to execute.
- Hardware insertion – At RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining, we can install and offer any type of hardware to meet your individual needs.
- CAD design and reverse engineering – No matter how big or small your project is, our skilled engineers can design parts that are simple to manufacture, saving you time and keeping you under budget.
- Powder painting & coating– We offer in-house, quick turn processes that can reduce production times by weeks. With a wide variety of colors, textures, and finishes, your project will look exactly as intended.
- Assembly and packing – With our full-service facility in Ogden, UT, we can assemble and package your products of any size or shape.
- Quality inspection – The professionals at RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining will make sure to inspect every part for 100% accuracy, ensuring your components will not only be delivered on time but that they will also be right the first time!
Advantages of Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our metal fab services offer a cost-effective and on-demand solution for your project needs, no matter the scale. Choosing metal fab has many advantages, including:
- Durability – For metal fabrication, we are capable of producing extremely durable parts that are equally suited for fully-functioning prototypes and final-result productions. Additionally, fabricated metals typically have a higher melting point, making them less likely to become damaged due to extreme temperatures.
- Material selections – At RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining, we offer many different materials, such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, and much more. No matter what material you choose for your project, our sheet metals offer a wide range of strength, weight, conductivity, and corrosion resistance.
- Quick turnarounds – We offer our metal services with the guarantee that we will deliver your final product in an effective and timely manner. You’ll never be waiting for us to finish a project!
- Scalability – We’re experienced and equipped to handle any project you present to us, no matter how complex or simple.
- Custom metal fabrication finishes – Finishes are typically the last step of the metal fabrication process before the final product is released into the market. We perform these services to ensure the part is in tolerance and meets the correct finish for the customer’s standards & specifications.
Local Metal Fabrication You Can Trust
From the start of your metal fabrication project through its completion, we guarantee you will receive attentive customer service and high-quality results. At RSW Reverse Engineering & Machining, we are up to date and fully-equipped with state-of-the-art technology, tools, and software in the metal fabrication industry. You can trust our local professionals to deliver the best results for a fair price. Rely on us to turn your designs into a reality! For more information on the services we provide, you can stop by our Ogden, UT location Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM or simply give us a call at 801-928-5550. We look forward to learning more about how we can help you complete your next project!